Sunday, September 23, 2007

The moment we had been waiting for...

The ceremony!

I could hear the music but I couldn't see anything. I was so excited (and nervous) to walk down the aisle. About halfway down, my dad leaned over and said, "Hon you need to stop shaking!" I relaxed a little bit and just focused on looking at my future husband who was waiting at the end of the aisle.

The mommies!



Our awesome flower girl!



Eek, my turn!


The vows, the rings, the sand, the hand ceremony!




The Kiss



"May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Cartwright!"


Wooooooot! It was such an amazing feeling to walk back down the aisle hand in hand with my new husband! I could NOT stop smiling!!

We did it!


And the fun was JUST about to begin! Hee hee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you were gorgeous and the pictures are beautiful! You two make a wonderful couple! Happy Anniversary!

daizie said...

beautiful! your photog did an awesome job on the pics!! you look amazing!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful pictures.

Perri said...

What is the sand part? I've never seen it. Your dress was beautiful.

~Holly~ said...

awwwwwww sooooooooo pretty!!!
Happy Anniversary! :D

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!