Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Our wedding day...I still remember it like it was yesterday, every detail, every moment, every nerve! It was the most amazing day of my life, marrying my best friend and being surrounded with all my closest friends and family. I think about that day a lot and look through my pictures over and over. Here is a recap of our day, September 23, 2006. Since I have so much to recap, I'm going to multi-post so you'll have to check back for the rest of the day!
Getting Ready Shots













Matt Getting Ready (so handsome!)


The Ceremony Setup


My (Rainy) Arrival




I was so cold when we arrived. The weather had definitely taken a turn for the worse and the wind and rain were freezing! Tonya, as you can see, was right by my side the whole time, and she didn't even have an umbrella!

6 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

i remember when tonya blogged about your wedding, i was so jealous of your awesome dress!!! i love all these photos - they are awesome!!! cant wait to see more and hope you guys have a happy anniversary!!!! :)

monica.coffman said...

Those photos are great! Happy Anniversary!

Perri said...

Jamie - you were such a beautiful bride. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

daizie said...

Happy Anniversary!! hurry up & get the rest of the pics up :) I wanna see :)

Tonya said...

woot! i renumber too!

~Holly~ said...

Love seeing all the pictures!!