Friday, July 27, 2007

ScrapFreak blog challenge!

Name 5 favorite television shows
1. All My Children
2. The View
3. American Idol
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The Hills

Name 4 favorite memories
1. Going to Uncle Mike and Aunt Katie's to visit, playing games and eating donuts in the am
2. Family Christmas when everyone still came home and we were all together :(
3. The day I met my husband and knew I was going to be with him for the rest of my life!
4. My wedding day being with all of my family and friends!

Name 3 things you want to do before you die.
1. Hold my great grandchildren!
2. Create a warm loving home for my family.
3. Go to Europe!

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family.
1. Kellan - boy
2. Kalin - girl


Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life.
We have committed to going to church regularly which is very important to both of us, especially now that we will have a little one looking up to us and watching how we live, speak, and love.

4 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I love all the little tidbits! I watch all of the ABC Soaps!

~Holly~ said...

I have to do this challenge still!!

I love All My Children :D

~Holly~ said...

oh Jamie, I tagged you! :)

Perri said...

Jamie, congratulations on the baby. I like both of the names you are currently considering. Hope you continue to feel well.