Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wahhhhooooooooooooo!

Hi everybody! I am so excited to have a place to display all my scrapbooking creations! I didn't just get a wild hair and decide to creat this blog...I did it because of something that happened today. I entered a guest design team contest at www.scrapbookheavenga.com and I WON! WOOT WOOT! So, I decided it was time to create a blog so my scrappin' peers can learn a little bit more about me and what I'm working on!

I am so excited to be a guest design team member for Scrapbook Heaven. It is a great site, (with a GIANT store) and the ladies there are super nice. As a new scrapper I think being on a design team for one month is an awesome way to get my feet wet and see what design teams are all about!

I am also a frequent visitor of another site www.scrapfreak.com. Again, a wonderful site with amazing women. This site is growing rapidly with new members joining everyday. It's great to be a part of such a closeknit group of ladies who support and inspire each other. Not to mention....the shopping here is fantastic. hee hee!

That's all for now! I hope to post some of my work here shortly...once I figure out how! My banner is a shot of the layout I entered in the design team contest that I won. Woot Woot!

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Sara V. said...

Love your blog
Congrats on your DT-how neato!!

Hey, how do you get on your cool list???

Sara

daizie said...

Congrats Jamie! That's awesome!!!

Tamara Wheeler said...

A-ha! I figured out the delete button. :D

So Jamie, I said before.....

I'm so excited for you! Here comes your big....WOOT WOOT! t

.jessica jo. said...

whaoooo girlie that is so awesome!!!!! i love your site

Unknown said...

lookit you - you GO girl! and YAY i'm a cool chickie!

congrats on your GDT spot sistah - you will be awesome...i forsee lots of opportunity in your future missy!

congratulations!

Tonya said...

WOOT WOOT
that's my seeeester!!

Congrats!!

PS, why am I third on the cool list?

JamieLynn said...

you dork! I learned from you! They are alphabetical! hee hee

Cindy F said...

Big congrats!

Rebecca said...

Congrats girlie on winning the contest! Love your blog. :)

Mrs. Eslick said...

CONGRATS!!! Great news. The site looks awesome.

Shannon Bogan said...

Congrats, girl! You do awesome work! I added you to my blog, too!