Thursday, July 26, 2007

No more rhymes now, I mean it!

Anybody want a peanut? Hehehehe, we do! We found out this week that I am 7 wks along!! Everything is going well and I haven't been sick or anything! I feel a little tired and I have definitely noticed an increase in my appetite. Today was the first day I was an absolute emotional wreck, but I think that's to be expected.

I really thought dh would get me flowers or plan something for this weekend...instead he asks if I want to babysit for a friend...um, ok sure. I was just so disappointed. Sigh. Maybe he has something in the works, but I doubt it. I'm trying not to even think about it because I'll just burst into tears. Hello, I'm responsible for another living being!! It's a huge responsibility and pressure too. I know he is supportive, but I just don't think he even knows how to be as supportive as I need him to be. Ok, that's enough whining for one post!

Our first appt with the OB is August 16th so I hope hope hope we get to have an ultrasound and I get a picture! Matt's mom is coming out on that day and staying a few days which will be so nice. I need it. I think only another woman can truly appreciate what I'm going through, and sadly I have no female friends out here. :( Thank goodness I have my scrapfreak buddies to help me through everyday!!

Speaking of which....I have some more awesome news....I won the Guest Design Team contest at Scrapfreak!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Here is the post if you wanna take a look...and join the site...and buy some goodies from the store...and participate in the challenges. hee hee!

http://scrapfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?p=96639#post96639

We had to do a page about a day in our life and it was really hard! I have never done a page just about me and I'm super glad I did. Now I will always remember what life was like for me right now! I need to do another one now that I'm pregnant! Things have already changed from that layout...lots more food and napping!

Hopefully my next post will contain lots of new creations to inspire you! I think I've found my mojo!

Nite all!

4 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Congratulations Jamie! I *knew* you would win! I am soooooo happy for you! Now go scrap something so I can be inspired! :D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Congratulations Jamie!

~Holly~ said...

Congrats Jamie on the baby AND on winning the guest DT spot :D

whooohooo!!!

.jessica jo. said...

congrats on the baby!!! and the GDT spot - cant wait to see what you create :)