Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Monday!!

I just posted my challenge over at Scrapbook Heaven and I am so excited! My biggest fear is that no one will participate so please please please go register, and take the time to complete my challenge. I think you'll really enjoy it and I think your scrapbook will be more rounded because of what the challenge asks you to do. That is my goal really: to help ensure that your scrapbook contains ALL aspects of your life, and not just some parts.

Anyway, here is the link! You know you want to play!!

http://www.scrapbookheavenga.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=5993#5993

Woot woot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo chick - i tried to register over there and have been waiting for validation - did you tell them to not let me in, LOL???

i'm headed over to register again. how long is the challenge up?