Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Chickie tagged me so I suppose I have to do what she says. What is this tagging business all about anyway? hee hee

I'm supposed to post seven random things about me and then tag 7 other people. Um, I don't KNOW 7 other people with blogs who haven't already been tagged so we'll see about that part!

1. I'm legally blind in my right eye
2. My most frequent cravings are: cheetos, pickles, and buffalo chicken sandwiches
3. I love playing tennis with my dh
4. I am worthless in the morning without my coffee, and I have no idea when it started, but now all of a sudden I'm a coffee freak!
5. After about 3 cups of coffee in the morning, I switch to diet coke...and I'm not supposed to have caffeine. Oopsie!
6. I have 3 dogs who I love very much: 2 rescues and one pet shop pooch!
7. I met my husband, the most amazing man in the world, on the internet!

OK, I tag Tonya and change the rules that she has to tag one person! Seven is a BIT much.

2 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

loved learnin about ya!

Unknown said...

woo-hoo - tell me about meeting matt on the internet...i didn't know that!!!