Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Top Secret Tuesday


Hee hee! It's top secret Tuesday and there is a lot happening at our house today! We have had a busy weekend too! Pam's wedding was absolutely gorgeous and she looked amazing! The cathedral was just breathtaking, and I can't wait to see those pictures. Since I was in the wedding I don't have any of the actual ceremony!


I haven't scrapped sinced the Pajama Party Crop! EEK! Hopefully I will find my mojo somewhere today. I have a meeting later this morning after my top secret tuesday mission.

Happy Tuesday everyone and check back in later for some information! hee hee!

4 comments:

~Holly~ said...

hehehehe!! I bet I know, I bet I know!! :D

Glad you had fun at the wedding! :D

Tonya said...

mwaaahahahaha
its not *so* top secret, is it

daizie said...

you are so silly :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Silly girl! It's not a secret anymore....at least for some of us :)