Saturday, August 18, 2007

Peanut's First Photoshoot!

We had our first doctor's appointment Thursday and everything "could not be more perfect!" Those are the words of my doctor! We thought I was 10 weeks but the baby only measures 8 weeks so I'm not QUITE as far along as the doc originally thought. We couldn't hear a heartbeat yet because I'm not far enough along, BUT we got to see the heartbeat which was absolutely amazing. It made everything seem so real. Matt and I were holding hands and when the shot came into view of the little heart pumping we squeezed hands. It was just pounding away! I looked up at him and he had the BIGGEST smile on his face. It was SO cute.


Here he/she is in a photo debut!! The head is to the right and the little feets are to the left! Hi Baby Carty!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

these pics makes me all gooey everytime i see them, LOL! he/she is beautiful sistah - hang in there

SuzyQ said...

How sweet! Glad all is going well!

.jessica jo. said...

awwww, the little peanut is perfect! :)

Tonya said...

it's my neicephew!!
Hi Peanut!!!

monica.coffman said...

Aww...how sweet! Glad to hear everything is going well. :)

~Holly~ said...

YAY! Love ultrasound pictures!!
Glad everything is going well!

Kristi Mangan said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and what a great pic of your new baby!

(I found your blog through Scrapbook Heaven)

Perri said...

I think she looks like you did as a little girl.