Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Guest Design Team Freak!

Here is the layout I entered at Scrapfreak for the Guest Design Team Contest, and I won!! WOOT! The challenge was to do a layout about your day and this is what I came up with!
Titled: A Day in the Life of Me
Journaling reads: My day is like a circle; it begins and ends with I love you!
green circle: sleepyface*i love you*have a good day*gentle kisses*sloppy kisses*rise and shine*coffee*doggy potty breaks
orange circle: computer chair*work*The View*scrapfreak*scrapbook heaven*mycell phone*all my children
blue circle: scrapbooking*pool time*Chili's*snuggle time*primetime tv*the big bed*Seinfeld*Goodnight, I love you
It is now time for the August contest so get on over to scrapfreak and enter your layout!!

4 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Congrats again Jamie! I loved your layout and seeing a day in your life.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Congrats, Jaime!! That is an awesome layout!.

~Holly~ said...

Congrats again Jamie!! I LOVED this layout!! :D

Andi said...

Good Night- where do you learn to do this stuff?!