Thursday, March 13, 2008

ay yi yi!

My appointment today was...interesting. We had an ultrasound and the baby is happy and healthy and cute as a button. Oh...and he's ALREADY 9 pounds 3 ounces! EEK! I'm not dilated at all still so the doc wants me to give it another week. If I haven't had him yet she's inducing me on the evening of the 24th and I'll have the little man on the 25th! I have an appointment on the 20th to see if I've made any progress at all, but the doc thinks maybe I'm not dilating because the baby is too big to fit through my pelvis. He hasn't dropped down into position and one reason may be that his head it too big to fit! Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy delivery! We've got a big boy here!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! You're going to have your little boy on my Birthday!! It's the 25th :) Can't believe it's time already - good luck, Hon!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Wow! Good luck Jaime...thats a big boy you will have there. Can't wait to me see him.

monica.coffman said...

Girl you are ALL belly with that big boy! I'm so excited for you. :)

Tracy said...

Definately all belly!!! Your looking great! I can't believe its almost time to have him. Good Luck!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! ((hug))

~Holly~ said...

Hugs Jamie!!!

Can't wait to meet your little guy!

.jessica jo. said...

hugs james!!!! Ryder will be here soon!!!!

daizie said...

I will keep you in my prayers Jamie! hope you go into labor before they induce you!! {{{hugs}}}