Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lists

I'm such a list girl. I make lists for everything, for work, for school (when I was in school), for home projects, etc. However, at this point my lists seem pointless. Every room I walk into I can basically say, I need to clean everything in here, and pack it. So, instead of making a very long list, I just started doing things this time. I feel like I got a lot accomplished today, even if it wasn't all moving related. I

*did four loads of laundry (and still going)
*packed all my scrap supplies and my craft area
*took all three dogs for a long walk (they're exhausted!)
*met Kevin, Yasmeen and the girls at the park for some swinging, playing in the sand, throwing the football and kicking the soccer ball!

I told Matt if we each pack a box a day, the move will seem a lot less stressful. So far, I've kept up my end of the bargain...

But, he did just cook me a yummy dinner of chicken alfredo with a side of vegetable medley!

Wednesday is our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby! It's also the day Matt will give his two week notice at work. His last day will be Oct 31st and we pick up our moving truck on November 5th!

Woot! Woot! Woot!

1 comment:

Shannon Bogan said...

I'm so happy you're getting to move home! That is awesome! And I had to chime in that I'm a list girl myself! ;)