Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's a.....


BABY BOY!!!

WOOOOT! And he has 10 fingers and 10 toes and is as healthy as can be!!! All his measurements looked great! Here is a great shot of his profile!




And here he is flexing for us, my little muscle man!



Here is a 4D shot they did. You can see his arm and hand up by his face. He was snuggled into me and wouldn't turn over! He's playin' shy!




The doctor gave us a CD with 173 images from the ultrasound! These are the ones we picked that show him the best. Now...we just need a name! Isn't he the most precious little thing you've ever seen!?

6 comments:

Perri said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations

Tonya said...

its a boy! I'm an uncle!!

wait ....


Congrats happy family!
WOOT WOOT

~Holly~ said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!! :D

SuzyQ said...

Awe!!!! Congrats!
I am so excited for you!

Shannon Schafer said...

Awww....congrats! Great ultrasound pictures!

Tonya said...

Aly says name him Sue and Zak came up with "Adorer of Zak" or something like that.

I can't wait to meet him!!