Monday, October 8, 2007

:cry:

Those are tears of joy! I'm so overwhelmed I can't even handle it. Everything is going so well with our moving plans and our mortgage approval and everything. I just feel so at peace! It's amazing how smoothly things go when they're part of a bigger plan that even you don't fully comprehend. Sometimes we try to do things and it's as if they are forced, nothing goes right, it's just a headache...and you wonder if you're doing the right thing. Then, there are times when everything falls into place and you KNOW that this was nothing you did because it's bigger than you. It's an opportunity that God has put in place for us and we are so happy to have realized it and taken the risk.

I think I'm rambling, but the bottom line is the winds have changed for us. I feel confident that our struggles and stresses are behind us and a new life awaits for us, a mommy, a daddy, and baby makes three!

We are making an offer tonight on the house we want, so I'm holding onto these positive feelings!

3 comments:

SuzyQ said...

I am so glad everything is falling into place. Things happen the way they are supposed to! Good Luck tonight!

~Holly~ said...

WOOHOO Jamie!!!

Soooo happy for you!!

Shannon Schafer said...

So glad everything is going so well!!! :)