Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Giggles and Curls and Beautiful Eyes...

That's what little girls are made of in our family! We spent the weekend in San Antonio with Kevin and Yasmeen, welcoming their newest arrival, Noah, to the family. He is healthy and happy, weighing 8 lbs and 19.5 inches long.

Here are some pics of the girls from our trip. I miss them already. :(







And baby Noah with his Uncle Matt...



Can these two be ANY prouder of this little one?? I love it!


Mr. Ryder Roo had a blast too, trying to keep up with all the action!



Ryder was soooo good in the car. I think he was exhausted after a wild weekend in San Antonio! I can't wait to go back! Miss you Mila, Kira, and baby Noah!

4 comments:

monica.coffman said...

That's a whole lot of cuteness right there!

Tonya said...

awww, they had a BOY! that is a whole lotta cuteness in one place!

Anonymous said...

We had a blast with all of you here. Can't wait to see all of you again. Give Ryder man a kiss from his aunt and uncle. Love you and miss you.

Kevin and Yasmeen

Tonya said...

please tell me you put that baby in a halloween costume. for auntie boogs

((and yes, def could be a SAHM. I was thinking today that maybe I *won't* go back to work on Monday :evil:))