Monday, October 20, 2008

Dear Rydee Roo,



You look more and more like your daddy every day. You have such a personality already. You love to laugh and smile, flashing that charming dimple whenever you can. Your smile melts this momma's heart everytime. I don't know HOW I'm ever going to punish you!

Now, when strangers want to hold you, you put your face into my chest and snuggle against me. It's so sweet and I love it. You eventually go to people, but at first you snuggle and play shy. Overall, you are a super good baby and you are mostly happy. If it's past your feeding time, you let me know about it! You also like your naptime. Food and naps...see, you and daddy already have so much in common. :)

2 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

oh my gosh Jamie, he is so adorable!!!!!

Tonya said...

PS to Roo: you love Auntie Boogs and Uncle Mike most!!