Monday, December 17, 2007

Yay, the wait is over, finally!

I got the job at the bank! WooHoo! I start tomorrow at 9am and I am so excited. I'm excited to have a job at all, but even more excited to have a job at a prestigious bank in the area where my opportunities are endless! And who doesn't love banking hours?! And benefits!

Woooooooooooooooooooooot! Finally the wait is over. That was a long couple of months. I can't imagine ever looking for another job...it was WAY too difficult!

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support along the way. I really appreciate it!

I'm a little nervous. I haven't worked out of the house in FOUR years. It's going to be so strange to have to go on scheduled breaks and lunches, etc. Hopefully it won't be a tough adjustment. My biggest concern is that I hope I'm good at my position. I know the opportunity for advancement is there if I just show the potential and excel in my department. All I can do is take it and run with it, and hope for the best!

So, here I go...back into the corporate world with my corporate waddle, haha!

3 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Congratulations!!! You will do fine.

Julianna said...

i know you will do great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the new job. You'll adjust and you'll be the boss before you know it.