Friday, November 16, 2007

22 weeks along and our new home!

We made it!!! We are moved in and loving it! The house is SO homey and just feels so right. We have most everything put away with a few boxes left. I only have pictures of the empty rooms so far but I'll take some more of the finished product once we do a few more finishing touches!

The living room with their curtains still up:


The kitchen with the hideous fan and border still up and their curtains! The backsplash and tiled countertop are my favorite!
ME! 22 weeks! and you can see some of our furniture and stuff in this picture but don't peek!

Thanks for checking in!

13 comments:

Perri said...

Well, welcome home! Did you get my invite to the Christmas dinner?

Tonya said...

WOOOOOOT
boogs is home!!!

ps, your belly and your bewbies are gi-normous

Tamara Wheeler said...

ah, look at you! I love it!

Can't wait to see more pics!

Tracy said...

You look GREAT!!! I am loving your new home. :)

Cherie said...

WOOHOO! Look at that cute belly! Love the house! Can't wait to see the finished photos!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what a cute house!!

you look adorable!!

Anonymous said...

that comment was from me-forgot to sigh my name-oops

Sara

~Holly~ said...

Jamie you look soooo cute!!

Can't wait to see more pictures, I'm glad the move went smooth! :)

Andi said...

Welcome home!

monica.coffman said...

You look so cute!! Your home looks beautiful...I can't wait to see more pics!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Your home looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics! Hope is going well.

JamieLynn said...

Yes I did Perri! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I would love to join you! You can email me the details at mrscarty01@aol.com.

Julianna said...

could you be any cuter?!