Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Progress!

So, this pic was taken May 31, 2008. 148.5. I still weighed this at the beginning of January. I had made no progress whatsoever in 6 months and was so frustrated.


I decided to cut out all fried foods, since that was my weakness. No potato chips, breaded chicken sandwiches, no chinese, no fried rice, no onion rings, NO GREASE!

The result....

139.0!!!!! WOOT!

I am so excited!! So...to celebrate, I decided to do something drastic!

Before:



After:


So 9.5 pounds lighter and a box of hairdye later, I'd say overall it was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the weight loss, That is wonderful!!! I love the new hair. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the awesome job on eating better. And I love the new color. You can pull off anything! ;)