Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6 weeks!

It's been 6 weeks since Ryder was born and I can't believe it. He is already getting so big and has such a personality!

At six weeks old, he:
*weighs 12 pounds
*loves his bath
*sleeps through the night in his big boy crib
*makes a fist and locks his thumb between his pointer and middle fingers
*tries to suck his thumb and sometimes he gets it
*cries to be held and loves to be rocked and patted to sleep
*is afraid of the dangly toys you hang on his car seat
*loves his pacifier
*likes to sleep in his zip up sleepers with no feet, it's like a baby in a bag!
*loves to fall asleep against our chests like this:
Hangin' out in his bath seat!


I had my 6 week checkup and everything is back where it's supposed to be and I've lost 43 pounds of the 50 I gained! Woo Hoo!

Here I am 6 weeks ago...

And this is me today...

10 comments:

Julianna said...

you look *incredible*!! I love that big grin on ryder's face when he's snuggled up on dad's shoulder, too :)

Perri said...

You look great and his big smile cracks me up. Did you find a daycare?

Abby said...

You look great James!! And Ryder is so cute!!

*Nikki* said...

WOW..ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST PIC OF HIM ASLEEP!! AND YOU LOOK WONDERFUL...I HOPE I LOOK LIKE YOU WHEN I HAVE MINE

Tonya said...

omhfc! 6 weeks?! I need to book another flight. what *is* the daycare sit-chi-ashun?

TanishaRenee said...

I logged on to scrapfreak and noticed your ticker was gone so I came to check the little guy out...Oh my gosh he is the cutest and I love his name! The photo of him against Daddy with that big smile says it all- I'd love to see that on a LO! Congrats!

daizie said...

you look awesome Jamie!! & the pic of Matt & Ryder is so so adorable!!

Sue said...

Jamie, you look great!! That is the sweetest pic of your little one on his daddy's shoulder.

monica.coffman said...

He's adorable and you look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jamie, you look great! It took me way too long to lose the pre-baby weight. Wait a minute, I still am not down to my pre-baby weight. Did I mention that was 12 years ago! OMG, How did you do it? Love ya. Ryder is so cute. C-ya in June? right? You can E-Mail me @(claywell@ccrtc.com)Mandy