Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Please add us to your prayer list!

Ay yi yi...the time is getting closer and closer for me to return to work. The bad news is no daycare has an opening right now. The waiting lists we are on do not have openings until August and we aren't even first on those lists! We don't know if this is God's way of forcing me to be a stay at home mommy or if the right childcare just hasn't come along. Either way we are happy to follow God's plan, we just aren't sure what it is! Please pray for us that we will feel a tug at our hearts leading us to make the right decision. If you know of a childcare option, please let us know that too. You can email us at mcartwright6@yahoo.com.

In other news, Rydee Roo slept in his big boy crib last night! He woke up to eat at 1am and 5:30am so overall I think it was a success!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do you know that can help you spell Indianapolis?, Give up! It's your long lost cuz. Okay and confirmed cyber-stalker! I'm lovin the pics of your family. I'm trying to figure this out myself, if I can figure out this whole computer world, I'll let ya know. Keep on keeping us all posted. Love ya and God Bless! Man

Tonya said...

eeeek, he's in the crib!!

((stay home))

Love love!!